Jr. K.G. / LKG (Age group: 4 – 5 years)
Children in this age group move from a concrete to an abstract form of learning. They are highly imaginative and make and narrate their own stories. They move to the arena of friends, sharing and following rules. In language they identify ending sounds and short vowels, and start forming CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) words. They understand numbers and rote counts with accuracy till 50.
Our School makes your child ready to most relevant characteristics such as: listening and asking questions, expressing thoughts and communication with others, thinking before performing actions, possessing curious eagerness to learn, being experienced with books, knowing how to share and take turns, being able to work alone and with others, and understanding written words and how they are put together to make a sentence.
We develop your child on the four areas:
- Language -English, Maths, Hindi
- Thinking Skills
- Revision of upper case A to Z and lower case a to z
- Recognition of alphabets with sound stories and phonics (Aa to Mm)
- Sound words a,e, i ,o,u.
- Count1 to 100
- Reverse count 50-0
- What comes after, before and between (0 to 30).
- How to spell numbers 1 to 10 .
- Addition and Subtraction 1 digit
- Svar : a se ah
- Vyanjan: k se gy
- Do aur teen akshar ke shabd